The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @mjtsai ever

February 9th, 2012

@siegel To avoid being taxed by the Japanese govt, you have to prove that you pay taxes in US.

via Hibari in reply to siegel

@fetchguy Just got mine this year; IRS was a couple months faster than last year. (One of my other resellers does want a new one each year.)

via Hibari in reply to fetchguy

Apple told me that it’s enough to send them the residency certification (Form 6166) for Japan tax withholding once, not every year.

via Hibari