I just released DropDMG 2.0, a $10 shareware utility for making disk images. The main Web page has lots more information, but I wanted to list some of the highlights here:
- Supports all the .dmg formats, as well as .img and .smi
- Rich-text license agreements in multiple languages, and license agreements that work on Mac OS 9
- Images that auto-open when you mount them
- Post-process images with BZip2, GZip, or MacBinary
- Fix downloaded DMGs so that they open in Disk Copy
- Hold down Control-Shift to convert an image
- Hold down Option to set temporary preferences for the current item
- Fully AppleScriptable
Thanks to all the beta testers and everyone who registered DropDMG 1.x!
Stay up-to-date by subscribing to the Comments RSS Feed for this post.